Rabu, 05 Oktober 2011

Increase Internet speed

Did you know that by default Windows uses your bandwidth by 20% to be used to update your Windows OS patches,
well now that 20% of bandwidth we'll take it back, so that our download process can be maximized again. without many strings attached we immediately wrote to the point yak!

Here's how:
--- --- START RUN type gpedit.msc (not wear marks)

After the open window of his gpedit, then click the folder

ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPALTES --- --- NETWORK QOS Packet Scheduler

In the folder click the QOS Packet Scheduler - Limit reservable bandwidth

Now change the Bandwidth Limit (%) = 20% to 0% by the first activate the Enable radio button

Then click OK, close the window gpedit, then restart your computer to get the effect of changes in those settings.

Testi from me, after I changed the way companies of the above, I'm more kenceng markers connection when I'm downloading.


May Be Useful.......

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Design by Adnan Themes | Bloggerized by Adnan Lutfi - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Themes